I confess – my “break” from chocolate didn’t last any time at all… I can’t even go a full day without some chocolate 😦 So I went totally overboard and made the most amazing heavenly chocolate and Nutella puddings just to satisfy my cravings. And believe me these will satisfy a chocolate craving in no time!
I’ve never made any type of pudding thing before, for some reason I always thought they were just too difficult. Well, these are kind of a cross between a cake and a pudding and are totally simple to make. If you have any chocaholic people in your life these babies are the way into their hearts!
I’ve got my usual measurements and also the US cups measurements included on this one. So enjoy – and please don’t blame me for the sugar rush afterwards – you have been warned! 🙂
60g or 1/2 cup plain flour
60g or 1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
115g / 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
200g / 8 Tablespoons butter
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g / 1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 Tablespoons Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees, 160 ish if using a fan oven.
2. In your mixing bowl, sieve in the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Put this aside for now.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and then add chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted and well mixed into the butter and remove from heat.
3. In another bowl beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt together. Beat in melted chocolate mixture. Fold this into the flour mixture and mix well.
4. Spoon half of batter into six ramekins that have been greased with butter. Drop 1 Tablespoon of Nutella into the middle of each and then cover with remaining batter.
5. Bake until cakes have risen and are cracked on top, it should be about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and definitely serve them while they are still warm.
Check how amazing they are up close… all that gooey chocolate and melty Nutella – Heaven!!
You can also follow me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/KatesKabin
Or Twitter here: https://twitter.com/kateskabin