There’s fruit in it – so it’s healthy…right??! Pleeeeease don’t burst my bubble – I’m telling myself these aren’t the worst things in the world to be eating, cranberries are full of goodness ya know 🙂
I’m a BIG brownie fan, like MASSIVE. I love the gooey melty chocolate, with some vanilla ice cream – ultimate treat. I’d never tried white chocolate ones though so said I’d give these a shot, dare to be different and all that. While they won’t EVER replace the old original chocolate brownie, they were still pretty damn good and less heavy than the dark chocolate kind. So make them. And eat them all up! Like I did 🙂
115g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
125g plain flour
300g white chocolate, 100g should be roughly chopped into chunks
115g cranberries (or raspberries work well with it too)
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C or 170 if you are using a fan oven, Gas mark 5. Grease and line a square or rectangle brownie tin, about 7 inch.
2. Beat together the eggs and sugar in your mixing bowl. Aieve in the flour and fold in gently with a spoon.
3. Melt the butter and 200g of the white chocolate together then add this to your mixture and mix well. Once combined, add in half of your cranberries and half of your white choc chunks. Mix again.
4. Pour the mixture into your lined tin. Sprinkle the remaining cranberries and white choc chunks over the top.
5. Bake in the pre heated oven for about 30 mins. Leave them to cool before cutting up. They are amaaaaaazing when still warm and served with some vanilla ice cream 🙂
You can also follow me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/KatesKabin
Or Twitter here: https://twitter.com/kateskabin